Digital Media Literacy Organizations:
- Teacher’s Guide: True or False
- Scholastic Teacher’s Guide: “Mastering Media Literacy and Digital Literacy”
- “Eight tips to Google like a pro” – The News Literacy Project in collaboration with Cindy Otis
- “Birds Aren’t Real” Expert Mission – The News Literacy Project in collaboration with Cindy Otis
- “Conspiratorial Thinking” – The News Literacy Project
- “Conspiracy Theories: How to Spot Them, and What You Need to Know,” Teen Vogue.
- “Conspiracy Theories and How to Help Family and Friends Who Believe Them,” Anti-Defamation League.
- “True or False: A CIA Analyst’s Guide to Spotting Fake News” by Cindy L. Otis (non-fiction)
- “At The Speed of Lies” by Cindy L. Otis (fiction)
- “Some Kind of Hate” by Sarah Darer Littman (fiction)